Sunday 2 December 2012

I Am The LuckY One ~ My Little Princess

I Am The Lucky One~ My Little Princess

Hai Guys.. Not suppose to write again tonight as, my small lil' chapter, should be just once a day.. But tonight is a special night for me..

Its the day when my sweet lil' angel was born..So, this part will be skipping the other parts as I hope it can be considered as a small birthday gift from a dad who misses her daughter n loving her 4ever ;) As a star, you were born today, 12 years ago..

YOu were my light, like the shinning star u are, staring at daddy with a gentle but big shinny eyes.. No one has a more beautiful eyes than yours.. (remember I have to buy adults goggles for you even in kinder garden because of those big lovely eyes hihi) It brought smile to our faces.. Ur gentle n fair skin, with hair thick as snow, but shinny lovely colors of the dark of the night. Iceberg would melt if u touch it with ur smile..

Glasses would breaks by the wink of ur eyes.. All the angels will give prayers as they pass by.. The softness of your soul, run through my skin as I pick u up from the bed, holding close to my heart, as I whispered praises to the Lord..

Thanking Him endlessly.. I was happy and sad at the same time.. Happy because of you were given to me, to bring betterness, happiness n joy you brought to our lives.. Saddened because feeling that I haven't built you a castle for the princess you are.. We move to a new house, where we call it a dream house when this dream came true..

Watching you every moments as i'm hoping not to loose each second of your life. Loosing a second is like loosing an ounce of gold for me. I do love to fly, but, I do love you more.. Each seconds without you, my Heart sore.. My soul cries.. BArney was your love as you are to us..hehe Why daddy laugh, coz he remembers how you will have all three televisions playing Barney until all of us can sing along all of his songs, well, almost all.. You were n still are a bright student, and for me, you are the smartest one..

Forgive me as daddy never push you to study, as I trust you completely, ever so in love and ever so trusting you.. For me, you are always number one no matter what..no matter when.. But you always prove me that, most of the time you'll be among the best, and at times, you were number one in school.. I don't need that, but I know you need that, to know you are good and you are better.. You never brings sadness to me, I promise you that..

You never made me regret every seconds of my life, for having you, even when you are not by my side.. I promise you happiness which I can't give, I cannot deliver.. And whats a daddy's worth when he broke a promise to his heart, to you.

My sadness, is when you are sad.. My pain is when you are in pain.. My fear, is an endless fear.. of loosing your love your smile your hug n your kiss.

I named you ~~~~~~ as the light itself, as you brings colors to our life.. I pray that you will always get the best and, average is the best.. In love, In life, In health, In Guidance, In all the things that matters which will bring happiness n joy to you..

Well sayang, because of you, I Am The Lucky One, for having you.. remember that n keep that in your heart. Thank you sayang, thank you my sweet baby .

Ps. Lots of love, hugs n kisses.. Take care .. hmm i guess adam and hawa script took my words fm me again .. Its me, ur daddy ..signing off for the night.. Love to u, Love to all ~8888~

No comments:

Post a Comment