Sunday 2 December 2012

I Am The LuckY One ~ My One True Love


I Am The Lucky One ~ My One True Love



Hurmm guys, this chapter of my life is actually very difficult to share, as, it involves the sweetest moments I ever have.. Oh well, since I'm obsessed and can't let go of memories, here it goes..

My One True Love~ My One true love, the love of my life, was actually a fish called wanda.. I saw her when my training airplane made an emergency ditch at a coastal area, south of Adelaide, South Australia.. As soon as the the plan touch the water, the propeller blade was flying all over, nearly miss my .. muahaha, my Bull Sh*t story .. Adeh Adeh, Sakit perut nak tergelak adehh.. Lawak tak jadi larr.. :("..

Anyway, PAPA knows best, he always knows.. As he was talking on the phone, he asked me to continue talking to this mystery person.. Here I was standing, looking so young and innocence.. a virgin.. hurmm.. I hear her voice, so cute, so calm, so shy.. The softness of her voice is like a gentle whisper making a melody of music to this deaf ear of mine..



One fine day, dad & mum decide to go to Kluang.. To visit their friend there. I had cramps in my stomach wondering if I would meet that face which carry those voice I heard that night, hurmm. As we entered their house, I was greated with a smile by the parents.. Still shy, this 17 year old dude, still a VIRGIN hihi, dare not look around, only putting his head down and stare to the ground.. When I finally got the courage to look, there she was, standing by the wall looking, with a face like an angel n a small grin on her face, she gave me a small smile..a smile to greet my presence.. I think if there was a doctor around, my bp had shot up to maybe 300/120 at the time.. " It can't be", I said to myself, "She doesn't look 13.. Wow Omg Omg, what to do, what to do", and for those who knows me, they know how bad my palm sweats.. At that time, even my sweaty palm froze.. "OMG OMG OMG, Be cool be cool" ..



"Hey' I'm also not that bad looking lar ok", my brain was trying to lie to me so that I'd be less nervous, BUT IT DOESN't WORK.. ALAMAK..ALAMAK.. The next thing I remembered, we were all at this restaurant eating.. She was there, on the opposite side of the table.. I caught a glimpse of her looking at me.. Seriously guys, I WAS SO NERVOUS.. Kept thinking, this can't be real, she is too god for me..she's an angel..hurmm.. I quickly ran to the toilet, took a stick of cigarette n start puffing away, trying to control my emotions.. (anyways ~ my dad is the coolest, at my age of 16 he let me smokes at home already n teachers', if u guys r reading this, dad helps to bring me a carton of cigarette every month to school because he don't want me to get caught by you guys, haha ~ WHO HAS THE BEST DAD, ME ME ME, love u papa) Back to the story..

As we were leaving the restaurant (in a hotel), everyone was trying to get into the lift, and again, my cool dad with his stupid yet cunning strategy, told me & her, that the lift is full, asking us to take the next one.. MY heart was screaming, PAPAAAAA!!!!! "Aper la aku nak buat ni".. I wonder.. I look at her, she look at me, I look at her, she look at me, smiling.. Then I ask her just a question, "Nanti bila balik, boleh tak saya call awak".



She smiled, and nodded.. "AGH, lega hati ini.. nassiib tak kena pelempang", my gentle heart whispered.. When I went to Australia, we kept exchanging letters.. Nothing else matters other than waiting everyday to see if there is any letter from her..

One of my course mate, got a DEAR John letter, n he was in pain ( if u guys don't know, a dear john letter is a break up letter fm ur girl fren lar).. Every time I open mine, I was afraid..as, I never have a feeling like this to anyone before, this big feeling of love n it hurts just to miss.. To get a letter like that, is super insane.. But every her letter arrives, contains words that are like petals of rosses adding flavours to my heart n soul.. Every month, when we get our cadets allowance of Aussie Dollar 150 (cheapskake betul, maner cukup), I would only use it to go out n buy my 1 months stock of rokok, drink a cup of cuppucino by Hindley street and save the rest to call her.. (to call my family, I use reverse charge lahh)..



Her voice makes my heart wants to stop..making the world around me dissapear, nothing else matter.. I would call her at night, when the temperature is around 10 degrees n the cold air doesn't even touch my skin.. "She is my home, where she is, Is where I wanna be", And In Australian Aviation College Australia, is when I know that I can't live without her anymore :)"..

After completed my training, I wasn't even thinking about flying, I was just thinking of how to see her.. After arriving Malaysia again, my super dad made a plan, to bring me to kluang to see her.. I was like a Hero (mcm hero hindustan, serious nii..), coming back looking for his LOVE, just feel like hugging her n ... OPPS, macam maner, holding hands pun tak penah lagi.. adeh.. Arrived in Kluang, we took her out accompanied by her brother..

~ My FirSt kiSS with Love ~

And while eating, me n her ask permission to step out n talk.. Walking out, I put out my hand, n she holds it.. My heart stop, knees shaking, n all of the above lah.. As we talk n talk, we just can't stop talking n looking at each other.. I saw my angel in front of me.. Even with her baju t shirt putih, she looks as if an angel just came down from above, n, it seems through her eyes, like there's nothing around us, nothing around her anymore except me.. I see that in her eyes.. She made me feel like I am the only thing that matters to her from then on.. I slowly pull her close and hold her, n that was the first time we kiss, and it was pure.. so pure that I think even all the creatures in the world, angels n demons, dogs n cats , stop fighting for a while if they notice such pure pure love.. "This is it", I thought..


Nothing can be more greater than this moment for me, even if I die, it doesn't matter after this, because I found her, I felt her, I kiss her.. Now, I'm ready to die.. I am happy, I am blessed by the Greatest LOVE, "I am The Lucky one". Well guys, thats the end of this chapter.. I do hope I didn't go to over board, n for those who've read my short story, Everything the above is as real as it gets from my side of the story.. It is how I remembered it..


And, this part of memory I just want to keep forever, even through my existence in the next life.. if I can.. I found mine, I do hope you guy n gals found yours, if not.. don't ever loose hope.. It is out there, waiting.. For me, I am happy.. n I am ever so ready to face my maker :)"..


TQ Boss for the super crazy n cool life u had given me.. Let me treasure it forever.. I love u.. You see how I'm obsessed with me now :P bweek.. Signing off guys, hope u guys have a gud weekends k.. Ps. No ps for tonite.. no goodbye.. ;) ~888~

No comments:

Post a Comment