Monday 3 December 2012

I Am THe LuckY One ~ "Me & The King"

I Am The Lucky One~ FOkkeR 5o aka FOkkeR FiGHter"


Hi guys, how was your day today.. Hope it was wet n bored N crazily stucked in the traffic jammed for 2 hours like me today.. WoW.. No wonder I never wish to work 9 - 5 like others, maybe I'm not as patience as you guys are ;)"..


OOpps~ break jap.. Si haPPy.. MY Idol just called while writting just now..  MissinG him Like CrazY.. I told hiS wife one time, "Akak (sis), nasib lewrr saya laki, kalau tidak abiS la akak haha / lucky i'm a guy, if not..haha", her wife smiLed.. So lovely they are as a couple, love them both..

Hmm Siapa agak2 nyer that Gorgeous, My IdoL, KinG of MalaySian Rock====> ABANG AWIE WINGS LaRR ,who else.. Hehe..

So, My Story for TonighT have change title , and NeW TIttLe is As BeloW~




"Me & The KIng"



~Last Year Picture.. I'm 88kgs then~

To start off this story, I have to admit, sometimes I do feel that going in the business which I did, that made me worse and loose everything, still brings some goodness in life that I can never regret..


Yup, I've been Idolising him from school days.. Memey arr, we were all rockers in MRSM TDK.. Once i think when we were in form 4, final for MUZIK2 finaLe on TV, and we were all at OLd Eating Joint watching. It was a fight till the end cheering for the 2 Dragons, some cheered for Wings n some cheered for Search.. For me you should know larr who I cheered for, as, I always perasan, I want to be him hahaha..
 

Suddendly...


They announced, EKAMATRA, "Pusara Di lebuh Raya" was the winner.. AGGHHh , everyone went crazy n we almost trash the school that night.. So crazy until I can't forget the memory of the night..hehe :)"..


Anyway, I was introduce to Abang Awie one time by my cousin Adi Shamsul, during some TV 3 or Astro movie eating session.. But It was just a short intro n I don't want to show that I like him so much, tunjuk gedik2 gitu, so I maintain cool lah (inside my mind was like "ABang Awie Abg Awie ALAmak ALAmak")..


THen there was they next best thing, AC Mizal.. Yeah, I admit I was wrong to him in some occasions after, but during that time we were the bestest of friend me and Ac Mizal and when He open ouR Company Showroom in AmpanG, Abang Awie came, n I really spent time talking to him.. It started from there when I know that he is a super cool dude..


Still not that close to him, but we know each other n talked couple of times after that, bump into each other around kL at times n still say hI..


As time pass, I got a deal to carry a cigarette brand, to promote it through out Malaysia.. I didn't know why, but first that was on my mind was him, so I try to call him.. we talked and he was interested in it.. So we sat down..

About him a little, his time is money as, If you need him for Stage present to sing, the average price for his performance is about 17 - 20 k.. (Same goes for other artist that is at Par as Him, so don't judge him as its a standard value set for local artist to perform)

HiS Time Is MoneY~


So what he planned was, to take me around Malaysia to promote the biz to his friends, and clearing off his schedule for total of almost 2 months for all of that tour.. I was like surpriSe / terkejut n segann giler, tak terkata, kata n kata.. And from talking to him, I know his reason is to help others than him making the money..


Yup we went all around Malaysia n Sabah Sarawak included.. One time I asked him, "Abang, pegi Sabah n Sarawak nak naik aper, which airline would u like", he just said, "Bro, save ur money, aper2 pown takper (which airLine its fine), kalau ader firefly , kita naik firefly".. wow this guy.. (Sori yek abg bukan nak bodek, but its the truth)..


We went all around Malaysia, Penang, Ipoh, Kl, N.S, Melaka, J.B (His strong man replace him), Pahang, Sarawak n Sabah.. And he will try to get the cheapest n average place to stay ( I know he is trying to save my money ) n never took advantage of anything anytime, and even at times, he made the payments..at which I am suppose to do..


YOU GUYS TELL ME, HOW NOT TO LOVE HIM .. ~
~


He is a super charm, without having to do anything.. One time, we went to a cafe in K.K Sabah bah.. girls just scream trying to hug him..So, I have to pretend to be his body guard n protect him larr, So, the awekss (girLs) all end up hugging me larr kan~ Syok nyerr.. hehehe.. Feels like Rock Star lar skejap bweek :P


Going karaoke with him..hhaahh is like a dream come true. Guys just imagine Singing duet with the king, lagu Senja Nan Merah n he became Ziana zain, just to let me be Awie.. WoWww.. My one true love was there at the time, n she was also in love with him like me hihi, n the thing is, I didn't get jealous, becoze I know she loves me more larr.. Bodow lar korang nie..


Yup, we went everywhere together after that.. There was one weekend, he asked me if I'd like to follow him to Ipoh.. So I joinned.. Even when I feel I have to be in kL that night.. As I owed him so much..
 
In Ipoh, karaokeying, he asked me, why I was so quiet..
 


I answered, Its was my One True Love Birthday today, then I smiled at Him.. He was so upset as I didn't tell him n still followed him to Ipoh..
 


Next day, arriving at awan besar kL.. My One True Love was there waiting.. Abang Awie slowly stepped out of the car, go tho her, then he start singing a birthday song and dance like a small boy all around her.. She was so so happy and laugh n laugh, I can see smile through her eyes..


Thank You Abang Awie.. I have to tell you noW.. That was my most favourite moment, If other times I see u as a King, that night I see you as almost a God, b'cause u put a smile to her face, to her eyes .. Love you abang :)"..


Yup I've made some mistakes , ie. giving Coway products to you but then I can't continue the payment, until you pulak kena harrased by them ..Sorry :(" , but what to do, as, I became a scumb one time.. Still a little bit also now..hehe :P , but you are still around, checking on me.. I know.. Bweek :P


YOu have made your friends, my friends.. You have made me known the many people around you, n I will be forever be so grateful..


I would like to apologize if I can't be that friend that you expected me to be at times.. as, some part of me died n I can't get it back.. So, it too die with me.. I hope what ever left in me, could be a little of the friend that u need me to be.. As I will always need you my big brother..


When I heard the rumours they spread against you in Langkawi, I was so furious, but you won't know how much.. You would be like a brother that always try to protect me from any fight.. And I will always like to be that brother that will fight with you n for you till the End..


Stop talking about fighting, we reserve that when you ask me to act with you nanti dalam your latest MOVIE "MErah 2" larr kan.. Boley larr.. teringin larr bang, jadi bouncer kelab pown ok larr hihihi :)".. saya kan obses dengan diri sendiri skrang ni.. (Any One wiLLing to Sponsor Abang Awie in his latest movie, merah 2, contact me huh, Looking for Rm 3 miLL, i"LL promise u its gonna be a hit)


And guys, ABang Awie Wings Is coming up with his own product after this.. And trust me, I've tried the product.. And Its good.. It's his own.. He never have his own product.. Always helping Others on their products before..


So, If larr.. U guys trust me before.. trust me again this one time.. When Abang Awie comes out with his product, he will be putting his name on it, and what ever left of my name.. I will put it there with him.. As, I will trust him with all my life.. as, I know him more than he know himself..



Wait for it.. when the time come, you guyS will hear about it.. And Once you do, give it a try k.. He had touch all our life at least once.. We listened to his song, his voice at times when we were happy, at times we were sad, that voice brought happiness n have been with us, accompanying us when we are in pain.. He would never beg, but I will beg for Him, as he deserve to live in happiness..

He is very modest, humble n if you go to his house, ( a simple terrace house but comfy ), he will treat you like a king..


To Abang Awie, you are not oNLy my Hero, My Idol... You are also the Big brother that I never had.. Thank you for giving this stupiD Guy the time n love.. I really treasure that foreveR..


Guys, True or not when I say ~

"I Am The Lucky One"




Who get to share room with The KIng "AWIE WINGS".. Me ME mE hihihihihi :D".. JanGan JeleS eek..


So I say to you guys "PEACE Y'ALL" n hope u guys have a gudnite sleep.. May angels look after you all from the time you close ur eyes until morning comes..

SaLam & " CheeRs!! ~8888~
Top of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment