Sunday 2 December 2012

I Am The Lucky One ~ "Gangster Paradise"

I Am The Lucky One ~ Gangster Paradise 



 Hi Guys, feeling kinda dumb n a little down today.. Rather than cheering myself, which I can't.. so I thought maybe if I can put a little smile on others, it'll be good too.. 



What ever good or bad you take from this story is not to be use against people or influence you guys in anyways, as it will just be a story, a walk of life for me.."Gangster Paradise



Since small, I never thought that I'll be the kindda person I am now, at times now, with full of anger n full of rage.. I always try to avoid confrontation as I thought it will bring harm to me and the one I love.. When I was small, I just let people bully me and let it go.. As I mention in the story before, my first gang fight was during form 4, fighting the new form 5 (they joined our school when they were form 4).. and honestly, we had fun.. But as we left MRSM TDK, everyone was on their separate ways, thus there were no more Gangs to call it a gang.. 



Every thing was quiet and easy until the day my brother passed away.. As, I was getting angrier n angrier day by day and keep blaming everyone for his death.. As I started my own business, it was brought up to me that some one had to look after the business in that order, which is to protect the company from people who will take advantage by strong arming the company.. In other words, from gangsters, thieves, conned artist.. As no One will, I took task as I thought It will be the most selfless thing to do, sacrificing me than anyone else.. 




By chance, a cousin brother of mine.. told me about a guy, an Indian brother, he was a head of a gangster group, which was just release from Simpang Renggam and is still been "buang daerah in Jitra.. From him (my cousin), this guy is a gem.. He would just give and give to pepole in need when he was doing good, he even gave his gold chain one time to an old lady, just to help her settle her financial problem.. I felt what this guy feel.. And at the time, he was in bad shape, I mean really2 bad, as he lost everything that he have. At the same time, I was doing great, so what I did was, I took care of him.. Giving him a place to stay, food to eat for almost 2 years.. I just did that because I thought he would do the same to others if he is in my place.. until one day he came to see me.. 



He ask me, if I have anything for him to take care of. If I have anyone to take care of.. hahaha.. I just laugh at him.. I told him, "brother, I just did what I did to you, becoze u are a good guy, you have a good heart n maybe u would do the same to others if u have money".."I won't ask you to do anything, just do what u want until u can stand on ur own".. He answered, "Brother, until I die, if anything, I will always stand infront of you".. I told him "Brother, from small, in any gangfights (just only had one before hihi, he didn't know that la), I never let anyone stand infront of me, side by side is ok", then we just laugh n we were as close as brothers after.. 




One fine day, there was a problem, up in Setiawan Perak, a guy did something which he shouldn't and still after company called him, he just laugh and say he don't care (Things that could ruin company's reputation), he said that he is some what of a Taiko there.. Without thinking, I just took a sword which a UTK friend gave me ( a momento of Sarawak's long parang), start the car to go there.. This Indian brother suddenly came from nowhere n jumped into my car.. He just smile when he looked at the sword.. He called people there in Setiawan n many was already waiting for us when we arrive.. As we went to the hotel, to meet the guy. I saw that the guy was doing the things that we ask him not to.. I just pull him out of the room n infront of the hotel lobby, the Indian guy start to slap him non stop until he cried n kept asking for mercy n forgiveness.. Then we just left him like that.. No one dare to come close. 




There was another time when, a rival group start making bad accusations, which is not true regarding our company.. We trapped him in Mc Donald in Tesco Puchong, he made himself looked like a taiko, chinese guy with full of charms n amulets.. We just whack him together there until all the security guards just ran out.. At one time we just whack 2 Indian guys working at Maxis Sunway Pyramid, in front of the Sunway Pyramid police, as they were threatening one of our staff and ask him to fight them.. and the police were cool about it.. cool huh :)" We fought with "Alongs" who were harrasing our staffs, we even locked two managers of an "Along" company which didn't hold true to the agreement made, they didn't wanna release our company car after all the payment was made.. Months later only we found out that the same "Along" company owner was involve in the Susilawati case.. I even locked up a drug dealer who came looking for my partner in a case he was involve with them before we started our business.. Some drug he use to carry for them to Australia I think.. But I did put my neck for him.. 




THe fire in me was getting stronger and stronger.. Never that I thought, some people was using me for their own benefits..someone close to me.. At times alone, I would go n be in a situation. While chilling in Centro Pub, just behind KL Hilton, suddenly a a group of 50 malays was fighting with a group of about 50 indians.. My craziness drove me to the middle of the group n start talking n slapping gently the indian leader gangs face, manjer2 gitu hihi, to cool him down n talk to him.. he cooled down.. Then I went n kiss the malay leader forehead n cheek to cool him down.. They just disperse.. I was like, "wow' I'm so cool, they listen to me huh".. 



The malay leader was a big bouncer there, brought me in to see his malay gangster boss.. The boss asked me " Mai simpang maner.?" (where r u fm) .. I told him, my boss, his place is every where n He is the biggest Taiko.. He asked me "Who, with a serious an angry face".. I smiled n point up to the air with my finger move in a circle, with my stupid smile.. I think, he must be thinking in his mind "this guys is super crazy kot" hahaha.. When I was down n out, I left all the brothers, as I don't want to make their life's a problem too, to look after me ( which I know they would).. 






When the time was so low, until the last breath that I have, which I just ran n stayed at Pantai Dalam.. As I told u guys, the Devil really came out.. I fought with the Malay gangs there, with the gagak hitam..until we became the closes of friends.. But still I was alone, with some brothers helping me, but when fighting come, I'm still alone with no gang.. Thats why I told u guys, I am a "Ster". not a "Gangster" hik2.. I was always looking for trouble, most of the time wearing my body skin tattoo shirt everywhere n anyone who looked at me more than 5 seconds, became my worst enemy, as I can smell their EGO, n I won't let anyone have a bigger EGO than me.. I would yell n cursed n until they ran, or just fight.. ( My head would just ZZiinnG, sounded like a loud frequency of noice n I feel like kabus everywhere when the devil took control n I can't control me anymore) If I go to clubs n dance, I would take out my " two buku 5~ iron fist" n just dance with it in the open, even I know police will just arrest n remand me for a week for having that, I just don't care.. but, always, I made friends with the police whore are there in the clubs after doing that.. hmm funny.. 




There was one time, an Indian guy claims he was the biggest gangster around, said he could help me on something, down in Sunway Mentari Park ( I was looking after a club there), instead he cheated me of Rm 300..and at that time for me, who always have nothing in my pocket, Rm 300 feels like Rm 30,000.. I came back looking for him, but there were 10 guys with him.. I asked him for the money back n they keep on shouting at me, not wanting to return my money.. The Devil came, he just took control n kick their table n we fought for like 30-40 mis until police arrive... They punch me, hit me with bottles, mugs, table n helmets.. I gave a guy with my iron fist n cut his chin, badly.. Luckily I escaped with only a small bruise on my lips.. The next day, my Indian n malay brother came.. I really was surprise as I thought, when I'm down n out, no one would come.. Yep most of the friend, business friend didn't , but these street guys found out about yesterday and came.. And he really did as what he said, never leave me in when I need him.. Sunway Menteri was packed with his boys that night, looking for those guys.. 3 days later, they found them n problems settled.. (no one was kill lar, but i remember, it was the same day of perhimpunan bersih la, the mamak shop was full with all the gangs) Some small fight did occur days before n after that incident, n , I was always lucky to be able to walk away un harm.. 




Like last week, a guy almost rammed my car, so I shouted.. He stopped His car n shouted back, then he went inside his car n took a samurai sword n just try to stab me.. when I keep putting a step back to avoid, he just swing the sword.. The only thing I can do is block the sword, n it broke.. the handle broke.. Again escaping injury.. Only a mark.. I gave him back the handle of the samurai sword.. He was confuse.. I do thank God for protecting me, for even sending me that Devil, as crazy an evil he is, he was sent to protect me.. BUt again, some people will call it luck.. If that is the case, well I say "I Am The Lucky One". As I keep cheating death day by day while looking for it.. To be kill by a sword or bullets, that would be less painful experience if you ask me, thats why I go out looking.. But to be put in the torture of hell which I was feeling when I lost everything, especially my love, is much worst than dying itself.. 





Note: Everyone have their own path, their on road n their own journey.. Don't go follow others path as It might not be suitable for you.. Chose ur own, n, never look back, only look back if it can reduce ur pain or make u a better person.. Sorry for making it look like a story of how cool or crazy or "ster" I am.. but again I don't care..because I'm obsessed with myself hurmm' as thats what the DeviL does.. But again.. It is my real life story.. Thanks for tuning in.. Hope u guys will have a crazy yet wonderful life like mine too, as, I will say again " I Am The Lucky One" for having that life. Signing of again ~ Love u guys n take care ~8888~



No comments:

Post a Comment