Sunday 2 December 2012

FinaL Fantasy 4



FinaL FantaSy IV ~ PoeM From BLAck Widow

Love

A Great Soaring High Eagle
flown down to the bank of the river
for a sip to kill its thirst forever

As the eagle about to dip its beak
Among the leaves it peeks
Lady in Black looked so weak

As gentle as the eagle could be
The eagle said u can count on me
With weary eyes Lady In Black begins

Great Soaring High Eagle
I am in Love with Love
Love is sadness
Love is sacrifices
Love is I know you have work to do
Love is I trust you
Love is yes you can meet your friends
Love is yes you can date the girls
Love is selfless
Love is endless
Love is I care about you
Love is I want you

Great Soaring High Eagle nodded
My Lady's Love is Pain?
My Lady is so much in Love with Love
and yet so much to refrain?

Love is my Soul. ...My dear eagle... LOVE is my SOUL ~ 8888 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment